Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NaNoWriMo

Ok people, I've decided to take the challenge. I'm putting the second book of Cierstos Chronicles on hold and as of Nov 1st I'll be working on a new novel.

For those that don't know NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. The challenge is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. So my goal is to write at least 2000 words per day through the month of November.

I've got a fresh new idea and the break from my current work in progress will be good. I'm also hoping this will instill better writing practices in me as I tend to get a little lazy and a lot sidetracked when it comes to writing.

So on to the idea for the novel I'm tentatively calling Hahadachi. It's about a young woman who is actually a changeling from another world. The main characters names are Johanna, Wolf and Jake. This is all subject to change. I'll update my word count as often as possible and try to share this experience with you dear readers. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment