Sunday, July 28, 2013

Is anyone else looking forward to cool, crisp fall days? I'm from Michigan so these hot summer days don't sit well with me. Sure Virginia summer is a thousand times better than a Louisiana one, but I'm done with this heat none the less and it's still only July!

Also it feels like a never ending task of keeping bored kids occupied, cleaning up after them and trying to still find inspiration to write. Okay enough whining!

With the following month brings some more changes for me. I've decided to opt out of KDP Select on Amazon.

I won't be able to offer free days anymore. However, not being part of KDP Select will allow me to be able to offer my book through other venues. Such as Barnes and Noble, smashwords, kobo etc... My last day in the Select program is August 9th, I will post updates as the book is available through other sites after that.

The other update is a reminder of my book giveaway on Goodreads. There are ten signed copies available and the drawing will take place on August 3rd. If you haven't already entered, be sure to sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment