Saturday, August 10, 2013

I have a confession. I've not been spending any time writing the past two weeks. I started summer off with good intentions. I had plans to take the kids to the park, bowling, the beach etc... AND still make time for my writing.
Now that summer is winding down and we're preparing for back to school, I'm burned out. It seems every time I sit down to focus on my book my youngest pops up with questions just for the sake of asking questions. You know what I mean, "when is Halloween?" "Why is the sky blue?" She wants attention in any shape or form.
So I made the decision to take a break from my writing schedule and pay more attention to the kiddos. It's difficult and a little frustrating, but school will be here in just a couple weeks and I'll have time for writing again.
Oh and I'm totally addicted to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment