Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Well, kids are back in school and I've spent the past several days reviewing my last ten chapters of book two just so I could remember where I was and where I'm going with this story. It felt good to actually write some new material today. I didn't get tons of new stuff down but at least I finished chapter ten and got a good start on chapter eleven.

For any who have read Monsoon Reign already, I have to say that this book is sort of a transition. Driscol is growing up and taking over the story. Plus there's a new character who'll be right at his side in the third and final book.

Also Monsoon Reign is finally up on smashwords and made it into the premium catalog. Yay! You can find it here. Now it is available in any format you could hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment