Monday, November 25, 2013

I am thankful for...



Thanksgiving is just a few days away and in the midst of hectic writing, house cleaning and preparing for a feast with company I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude.
I have so much to be thankful for in my life. God has blessed me with four amazing, beautiful children. A ridiculously cute grandson and the love of my life and best friend for a husband.

But today I want to thank you dear readers & visitors of my blog. As a writer there is nothing more terrifying yet satisfying than sharing the stories I create. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit this website and/or read my writing.

In thanks I'm offering 50% off Monsoon Reign for the Holiday season.

For a physical, hold in your hands, printed copy you can get it half off at this link:
Monsoon Reign (Createspace)

Use the following discount code:
CW828WXZ


If you prefer an ebook, you can find the half off discount here:
Monsoon Reign (Smashwords)

Use the following code:
EC58F


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment